All organisations who share the Home for Cathy group’s concerns about homelessness are invited to join. Member organisations receive regular newsletters and invitations to Homes for Cathy meetings, as well as the opportunity to attend our annual conference. There are no charges for membership.
- Please have agreement from your Chief Executive – we will require their name and email address.
- Let us know if there needs to be anybody else added as a lead contact (like yourself). We will need their name and email address.
- If you haven’t done so already, please take a look at our commitments. We ask members to sign up to them and work towards meeting them but they are aspirational.
- Please ask your organisation to follow us on Twitter.
- Once you’ve signed up, we will send you the Homes for Cathy logo and wording to add to your website, as well as a flyer to share on social media.
What do I need to do to become a member?
To register your interest in joining the group, please complete the form below.